Yeti - Guitarist Yukihisa to leave

Sad news for fans of the band Yeti, who have just announced that following their upcoming live on February 23rd, guitarist Yukihisa Aramaki, will leave. According to an official statement, Yukihisa is withdrawing from the band to pursue his own path:

At this time, I have decided to leave Yeti. As we've come upon our 2nd anniversary and finished a one-man tour, everyone has been looking forward to what Yeti has in store for the future, and yet I make this announcement. For that, I am truly sorry. From the band's inception two years ago up until now, I've been going at it nonstop, wholeheartedly, and I've seen a lot.  However, as I started thinking of the future, and wanting to do things for myself, I have chosen this path of withdrawal. Of course, I still love music, I still love playing guitar, and I still love Yeti. Those feelings will never change. I only have a little bit of time left with Yeti, and I will continue to give it my all until the very end, along with you. I will cherish every moment, and have no regrets. Regards, and thank you until the very end. ~Yeti guitarist, Yukihisa Aramaki 

Despite this setback, Yeti will continue as a three-piece band compromised of vocalist Satoshi Suzuki, bassist Bikkey, and drummer Naoki Tamura. They will employ support guitarists for future performances. Yukihisa's final performance with the band will be held on February 23rd at the Shimokitazawa MOSAiC, and the show is titled "New Life." Tickets go on presale on February 8th for 3,100yen and are 3,600yen the day of the performance. They are available for purchase through ePlus. The entire band thanks everyone for their continued support, and they will update their fans on their next course of action soon.

Source:VKH

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post